Visit the Outpost Magazine Website and select the contests page, select the Spread the Word to Win Paradise Contest and submit your answers and fill in the required information.
Participation is limited to one entry per person during the contest period. All entries must include the entrant’s first and last name, e-mail address, and contest answers. The winning entry will be selected by a random draw after the contest close March 16, 2019 in the presence of Outpost Incorporated staff at Outpost’s Toronto, Canada offices.
Contest opens on Sept 26th, 2018 at 8:00:00am ET and closes on March 16, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
HOW TO ENTER
1. To be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Canada, excluding Quebec, who has reached the age of majority in their province on or before the date of contest entry. No employee of, member of the immediate family of, or person, who is domiciled with an employee of Outpost Incorporated (Outpost Inc.), or their subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies may enter.
2. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not improve the entrant’s chances of winning.
3. All successful entrants will be eligible for the draw for the prize with the winner being contacted shortly after the contest closes and the draw is complete.
4. Qualifying winner will be notified by email, mail, or telephone shortly after the draw process is complete.
5. Prizes are non-transferrable and must be accepted as awarded and have no cash equivalent.
6. By entering, entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and the decisions of the contest organization, which are final, and release Outpost Incorporated and its affiliates, employees and agents from any liability arising out of this contest or the awarding of prizes therein.
7. Outpost assumes no responsibility for delayed, damaged, or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period.
8. This contest is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial and municipal laws.
9. Taxes and service fees on prizes are extra.
10. Outpost’s Spread the Word to Win Paradise Contest is closed as of midnight March 16, 2019.
11. Prizes will be awarded as follows: Roundtrip airfare* for two from departure points of Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto or Montreal via Los Angeles to Rarotonga, Cook Islands. 5 nights/6 days in Pacific Resort Rarotonga’s Premium Garden Suite, including daily breakfasts at Sandals restaurant, and complimentary use of snorkeling gear, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, sun loungers and beach towels. *Prize conditions: travel to take place from Nov 17th, 2019 through Mar 31, 2020, excluding the close out period of December 15th, 2019 through to January 17, 2020 and is also subject to availability of air travel and resort accommodation at time of booking.
12. Outpost Magazine is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost, delayed or corrupted data transmission, line failures of any network or telephone, or inability to access the website. Outpost Magazine is not responsible for any printing errors or omissions and reserves the right to cancel or amend this contest in the event of such an error or omission. Outpost also reserves the right to adjust or amend this contest in the event of a Force Majeure event or other circumstance, including, without limitation, any natural, technological, distribution, public sector disturbance, or political event that affects the proper delivery of the contest. Upon receipt of a Prize, the winner and Prize traveling companion (who must be of legal drinking age) must sign a Declaration of Compliance with Contest Rules and a Liability and Publicity Release, releasing Outpost Magazine, its parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, and affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns involved in the supply of the Prize or any phase of contest administration, and any person with whom they are domiciled, from any liability, damages, losses or injury in connection with this contest and/or the Prize in order to be declared a winner.
13. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. The qualifying winner will be notified by mail, telephone, or by email after the final draw date and the winner will be required to sign a declaration and release form before accepting the Prize. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted via their email address or does not respond within 5 days of being contacted, if there is a return of any prize notification as undeliverable, or if the entrant fails to comply with any of the foregoing, that entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be selected among the remaining eligible entries. No further correspondence will be issued once the winner has received her or his Prize. All taxes and expenses not expressly mentioned in these official rules are the responsibility of the respective winners.
YOUR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. By entering our Spread the Word to Win Paradise Contest, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes of administering this Contest, including, but not limited to, receiving one or more messages, digitally, electronically or by mail, from our contest Sponsors and or their designated representative. Outpost and/or our Spread The Word To Win Paradise contest sponsors may provide entrants with additional information regarding the Contest or otherwise further the administration of the Contest. The entrant will be deemed to have solicited these messages from the Sponsors by virtue of entering the contest.
1. The contest allows you to submit your contest answers, your name and email address provided you comply with these terms: you understand and agree to the rules and regulations; you understand and agree that Outpost Incorporated does not guarantee confidentiality with respect to any submissions; you understand and agree by submitting your personal information for the purposes of entering the Spread The Word To Win Paradise Contest you give your explicit consent to Outpost Incorporated and all the associated contest sponsors to use your personal email address to communicate with you electronically.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OUTPOST, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF OUTPOST OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OUTPOST, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM: VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS; TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS; LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; THE INTERNET BACKBONE; PERSONAL INJURY; THIRD PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU; LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA; THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT; ANY OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE; OR EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF OUTPOST, EVEN IF OUTPOST OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO CASE WILL OUTPOST’S, ITS AFFILIATES’, AGENTS’, LICENSORS’, SUPPLIERS’ AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS’, OFFICERS’ AND EMPLOYEES’ CUMULATIVE TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) BE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR TO OBTAIN CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, IN THE YEAR IN WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE. OUTPOST INC. ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE. THE CONTENT MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. OUTPOST INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY FIND UNDESIRABLE OR OBJECTIONABLE. OUTPOST INC. DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE.
1. Outpost Incorporated reserves the right to change these Contest Terms. Outpost Incorporated recommends that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference and revisit these Terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes. It is your responsibility to review these Terms for changes. Your continued use of the site signifies your acceptance of any changed Terms.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.