Our Sept/Oct 2017 issue is now on newsstands! Our 118th issue is heavy on the adventure, with jaw-dropping stories and photos from around the world. Here are just a few of the features and stories we’ve got covered.
[button color=”green” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”nofollow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://the-outpost-shop.myshopify.com/products/outpost-magazine-issue-118″]Look inside![/button]
- Jeff Fuchs earns his face on our cover by trekking across northern India to find the source of the mighty River Ganges
- Ryan Murdock sees more than he’d like off Germany’s northern coast in a former Nazi tourist site and current naturalist haven
- Dave Hazzan and Jo Turner head on a months-long round-the-world tour: 56 cities, 22 countries, four oceans—and no planes (read their online dispatches here)
- Introductions from our three new columnists: Brandon Schultz, Carla Bragagnini and Cam Fenton
- An excerpt from Mikael Lindnord’s new book, Arthur: The Dog Who Crossed the Jungle to Find a Home
PLUS: How to lose a pyramid, when tourist kitsch leads you astray, and a rundown of all the birds you can spy in Honduras!