From Moscow to St. Petersburg, on board the MS Nickolay Chernyshevskiy
This special Russian Waterways cruise offers a unique opportunity to explore Russia’s two great cities, Moscow and St. Petersburg, and to discover its countryside and rich cultural heritage. The floating hotel allow you to unpack just once, stay in the heart of each of these historic cities and pass through the canals, lakes and rivers that connect them.
Experience the best Russia has to offer: fairytale castles, vodka, caviar, Tolstoy and centuries past, on this unique voyage. Disembark for fascinating shore excursions and guided tours of historic Uglich, Yaroslavl, Goritsy and Kizhi. Visit Russian villages, ancient monasteries, historic sites, and cruise across the two largest lakes in Europe. See the majestic Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin’s tomb, Saint Basil’s Cathedral, Cyrilo-Belozersky Monastery, Nevsky Prospect, Hermitage Museum, Winter Palace, St. Isaac Cathedral and more!
- Exploring Russia’s two greatest cities, Moscow and St. Petersburg
- Visiting the Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin’s tomb, Saint Basil’s Cathedral
- Disembarking to explore Russian villages and ancient monasteries along route
- Full sightseeing programs in each of ports of call, with English-speaking guide assistance
- Lectures on Russian history and culture
- Nightly entertainment and dancing
WOMENS TRAVEL NETWORK
- Phone: 888.419.0118 or 905.771.8338
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- SM: @Womenstravell (FB & Twitter)
- Length/Depart: Aug. 29 to Sept. 08, 2020
- Accommodations: Cruise boat (218 passenger ship), with sauna, solarium, laundry service; solo or shared quarters options
- Price: from approx. $5,550. to $5,750. CDN, depending on size of group, solo or shared option. (Solo supplement approx. $375 CDN additional). Operator offers roommate-match program.
- Group Size: 15–20 travellers
- Note: Ask WTN about its “Repeat Traveller World Explorers Club” credit. WTN is affiliated with Worldwide Quest, which provides all trip logistics, trip designs and details, and oversees booking process and client care before, during and after travel.
- One group arrival transfer on first day, and one group departure transfer on last day
- Accommodations based on twin occupancy in selected cabin on board the MS Nikolay Chernyshevsky
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Daily sightseeing program (will be with other passengers on board)
- Entrance fees to Peter & Paul Fortress, Hermitage Museum, Intercession Cathedral on Kizhi Island, Monastery of St. Cyril on the White Lake & Museum of Icons in Goritsy, Church of St.
- Nicholas the Wonderworker & Governor’s House in Yaroslavl, Dmitry on the Blood Church & Transfiguration Cathedral in Uglich, Kremlin Territory with a visit to one of the Kremlin’s
- Cathedrals in Moscow (English-speaking guide assistance)
- Visa support letter
- Taxes and gratuities on board, as noted
- Escorted by Women’s Travel Network host