Buenos Aires is described as the most European of South American cities (in the best way!), and after a few days in the Argentine capital you’ll see why.
On this tour you’ll explore the vibrant and charmingly chaotic but elegant city, taking in its great monuments and buildings—like the Casa Rosada (the presidential palace), Pope Francis’s former parish, the Metropolitan Cathedral and the city’s iconic museums that have both spectacular Latin American and European art. You will see its quirky neighbourhoods, including the posh Recoleta and the pulsating La Boca, all before learning about its passion for football, before spending an unforgettable evening at a legendary tango show.
- Customize your tour to pivot to cultural tours, Argentine sports and a variety of other personal options around the city’s downtown and parks
- Take a look at the Colon Theater, the Plaza Dorrego, the City Hall and numerous other famous architectural gems
- Enjoy a tango performance at Café de los Angelito, one of the city’s most renowned dance clubs with a history of famous Argentine poets and performers
BLUE WORLD JOURNEYS
- Phone: 888.505.3016
- SM: @BlueWorldJourneys
- Length/Departs: 6 days / year-round
- Accommodation: Hotel
- Price: check with operator
- Difficulty: Easy