What do you picture when you think of Thailand? Most imagine the pristine beaches, prolonged sunsets, fresh coconuts and jagged mountains—the stuff of postcards and movies.
Well, on this trip you will actually experience all those things and more. You’ll fly into Phucket, where you can visit limestone karsts and coastal caves, with time for an optional Thai cooking class. Then head out to Ko Phi Phi, Thailand’s famous party island, where you’ll dip into the ocean, dine on papaya salads and fall asleep to the sounds of tropical birds chirping outside. Finally, pay a visit to the town of Ao Nang in Krabi for Thai massages before an epic climb up to the Tiger Cave temple to experience Thailand at its most spiritual.
On this tour, you’ll be hanging out with like-minded young travellers who want to make the most of their Thailand experience. With plenty of departure dates during Thailand’s most welcoming months, this is an accessible, lively way to get introduced to a perennial backpacker favourite. And for a limited time, you can use the coupon code PPCTANYOURMIND to save $150 off the whole thing. What more could you ask for?
- Visit the infamous beach from The Beach, a stunning and secluded stretch of sand used in the 2000 Leonardo DiCaprio film
- Hit the waters of Phucket with adrenaline-pumping water sports like sea canoeing on offer from the beach
- Feel the ocean breeze on your face on the ferries around the area, which are included in the price
- Phone: 866.224.0267
- Length/Departs: 8 days/Sept.-Apr.
- Accommodation: Hotels
- Starting Price: from $1,112 (use Outpost coupon code PPCTANYOURMIND to save $150)
- Difficulty: Easy