There are a million vacation possibilities in Thailand, but this trip offers an opportunity to give back to people renowned for their warmth and hospitality. Working with Global Vision International, a reputable and experienced volunteer-tourism organization, you will teach English in a school in the country’s idyllic Andaman region.
Surrounded by white-sand beaches and thick jungle, you’ll experience truly authentic Thai life while also helping provide children learn a language skill that can offer advantages later in life. You can also spend your free time exploring caves and local rock formations, and swimming in Thailand’s famous tropical waters.
Want to visit Thailand with Outpost on an all-expenses-paid trip? We’re looking for two travel show hosts to send there—click here to learn more!
- Work directly with local schools to teach Thai children, help to alleviate overcrowded classrooms and expose local children to authentic spoken English with a focus on promoting education, equality and global health
- Spend up to 24 weeks in the field, with start dates beginning all year round
- Take advantage of the amazing Andaman sites and scenery on your time off, including Khao Sok National Park, Cheow Larn Lake, hundreds of kilometres of rainforest and nearby Phucket’s world-class beaches
Global Vision International
- Phone: 888-653-6028
- Length/Departs: 14 days minimum, year-round
- Accommodation: GVI Base
- Price: $1,986 (for 14 days)
- Difficulty: Easy